Lunch with Leaders Speaker Series
With generous support from Wells Fargo Bank, the UNM Small Business Institute is launching a series of free quarterly “Lunch With Leaders” panel discussions focusing on topics of interest to the local business community.
The second luncheon, scheduled for Thursday, November 9, 2017 will feature "Managing Technology in Business", and will address a variety of technological issues impacting entrepreneurs.
The panel discussion and luncheon will be held in the UNM Student Union Building – Ballroom C from 12:00 p.m. - 1:45 pm. Public parking will be available in the Cornell Parking Structure across from Popejoy Hall.
Welcome and Introductions:
- Shawn Berman, Acting Dean, UNM Anderson School of Management
- Jennifer Riordan, VP Community Relations, Wells Fargo Bank
- Nyika Allen, President & CEO, New Mexico Technology Council
- Julia Olivas, Communications Coordinator, Bernalillo County
- Joseph Trimble, Vice President, Small Business Segment, Wells Fargo Bank
- Steve Walsh, PhD, Distinguished and Regents Professor, UNM Anderson School of Management
Attendees will receive a copy of the Albuquerque Entrepreneurial Ecosystem list with 350+ links to local small business organizations and other resources. The Registration Table and check-in will be handled by student volunteers from the UNME Entrepreneurs student club.